The municipal assistance that is available from the NJDA include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Approved use pesticides
- Monetary reimbursements for county approved pesticide purchases
- Monetary reimbursements for pesticide applications made by county certified employees who are certified pesticide applicators.
- Monetary reimbursements for pesticide applications made by contracted independent certified pesticide applicators. *
- Provide monetary reimbursements available up to but not exceeding $15,000 per County.
- Provide training to the participating county agency.
*Additionally, if the County is interested in procuring services through independent contractors for treatment services, the County will submit a request to the NJDA with details of the independent contractor.
Complete information about the grant as well as the grant application can be found here.