The student must:
- Be a New Jersey resident
- Be attending an accredited New Jersey four‐year college or university
- Be entering her or his junior or senior year in the fall of 2022
- Be majoring in natural resources, parks and recreation, environmental law, environmental sciences, or a related field
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Have demonstrated an activist role in the preservation of open space, wildlife, or water resources in NJ
- Submit a completed Lechner Scholarship Application to ANJEC by Monday, May 9, 2022.
The Lechner Scholarship will be awarded by June 1, 2022. The winner will be recognized at ANJEC’s annual statewide Environmental Congress in October 2022.
The application form is available here: https://anjec.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Application-2022.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1PPk_7y-3bcBm7BmqLe08Ev37vGaxTi3tUJx7A4X8NVVQc6R4dK6wUrtk&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery