Kingston Historical Society

Address

39 Old Lincoln Highway
Princeton, NJ 08540

County

Mercer

Description

The Kingston Historical Society (KHS) was formed in 1997 as a non-partisan, non-profit organization to preserve, enhance and promote the history of the village of Kingston, New Jersey. The KHS has its headquarters in the Locktender’s House on the Delaware and Raritan Canal where it maintains the original circa 1834 home of families who operated the Kingston locks on the canal.